Power-Vee Drain Cleaner
• For sinks, tubs and laundry drains
• Feeds 3/8" cable at 16 feet per minute.
• Automatically adjusts to different cable diameters
• Quick-change cartridge makes switching cables easy
• Unique Dyna-Thrust™ bearing system for longer tool life.
• Holds 50 ft. of 1/4" or 5/16", or 35 ft. of 3/8" Flexicore®
• Flexicore® wire rope center cables have unequalled strength yet the right amount of flexibility.
• Made in U.S.A.
Starting at $429.00
Free Freight - 48 States
Arrow Head, Boring Gimlet, Down Head Boring Gimlet, 1-1/4" Side Cutter Blade, Flexible Arrow Head Cutter.
Light weight, impact resistant plastic cable housings. To switch to a different diameter cable (or even connect two 3/8" cables together), you just loosen three screws, pull the front of the drum off the cable, and load another cartridge. Changing takes less than a minute and turns what could be a messy job into a clean one. The tough plastic cartridges are so inexpensive, you'll probably want to store all of your cables in them.
Feeds 3/8" cable at 16 feet per minute.
Heavy gauge wire is coiled around 49 strand wire rope and then heat treated. This cable has unequalled strength and the right amount of flexibility. It's so tough, it has a one year warranty against defect or breakage.
The rugged Handy-Stand turns General's popular and reliable hand-held drain cleaners into practical countertop or floor machines. Ergonomically balanced for maximum stability, the lightweight portable Handy-Stand fits the Super-Vee®, Power-Vee®, and Handylectric®, All three models are ideal for unclogging sinks, tubs, and laundry drains. The Handy-Stand makes it easier for you to carry your hand-held machine to and from the jobsite. The lift handle doubles as a spare cartridge holder and protects your machine from damage. On the job, the Handy-Stand can be positioned either horizontally or vertically for maximum flexibility.