Erie Tools 48" Surface Cleaner with Wheels and Handle
Model Number #OM-BSC-W-48
MINIMUM: 7 gpm @ 1250 psi
Erie Tools 48-inch surface cleaner pressure washer attachment is designed to clean large surfaces. This flat-surface cleaner features a handle to aid in maneuverability and includes a trigger gun. This surface cleaner features two (2) 10-inch rubber wheels and two (2) non-marking casters. Aluminum construction makes this surface cleaner light-weight and easy to maneuver.
This surface cleaner has a maximum water temperature of 210º F, making it ideal for hot or cold water applications. The cleaner can be used on horizontal surfaces including decks, patios, sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, etc. Dual rotating spray bars have two (2) nozzles each. The cleaner has a 1/4-inch Quick Connect inlet male plug for attaching the included trigger gun.
This is a high-capacity surface cleaner and requires a gas or electric powered pressure washer that can supply the needed volume of water. Use a pressure washer ranging with a minimum of 7 gpm @ 1250 psi to 21 gpm @ 4000 psi.
- Cleaning Surface: 48 in.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 4000 psi
- Maximum Flow: 21 gpm @ 4000 psi
- Minimum Flow: 7 gpm @ 1250 psi
- Inlet: 3/8 in. QC Female Plug
- Outlet: Four (4) nozzles with 1.75 orifices and 25° spray angle.
- Maximum Temperature: 210° F
- Ideal for cold and hot water applications.
- Aluminum housing is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Ideal for cleaning parking lots, decks, patios, sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, etc.
- Features two (2) 10-inch rubber tires and two (2) non-marking casters.
- Weight: 70lbs