Erie Tools 20" Polypropylene Surface Cleaner with Wheels and Handle
Model Number #OM-PSC-W-20
MINIMUM: 3 gpm @ 2000 psi
Erie Tools 20-inch polypropylene flat surface cleaner pressure washer attachment is designed to clean large surfaces. This flat-surface cleaner features a handle to aid in maneuverability and includes a trigger gun. This surface cleaner features (4) non-marking wheels. Polypropylene construction makes this surface cleaner light-weight and easy to maneuver.
This surface cleaner has a maximum water temperature of 212º F, making it ideal for hot or cold water applications. The cleaner can be used on horizontal surfaces including decks, patios, sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, etc. Rotating spray bar has two (2) nozzles. The cleaner has a 3/8-inch Quick Connect inlet female plug for attaching the included trigger gun.
This is a high-capacity surface cleaner and requires a pressure washer that can supply the needed pressure and volume of water. Use a pressure washer with a minimum of 3 gpm, 2000 psi, and a 6.5 HP engine.
- Cleaning Surface: 20 in.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 4000 psi
- Maximum Flow: 10.5 gpm
- Minimum Working Pressure: 2000 psi
- Minimum Flow: 3 gpm
- Inlet: 3/8 in. QC Female Plug
- Two (2) #1.75 orifice nozzles with 25° spray angle.
- Maximum Temperature: 212° F
- Ideal for cold and hot water applications.
- Polypropylene housing is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Ideal for cleaning aggregate, stamped concrete, and other textured flat surfaces.
- Features four (4) non-marking wheels.
- Weight: 27lbs