eCAM Ace WIFI Pipeline Inspection Camera
The eCam Ace WiFi enables users to record video with their mobile device. The WiFi transmitter sends a wireless signal to almost any handheld device. Then by using the custom downloaded APP the user can see and record video. Once a video is recorded, the user can share it via the internet or download it to a computer.
- Rugged stainless steel housed 1.68" dia. color camera with sapphire lens, 20 LED light ring and high resolution CCD element
- Flexible camera spring designed to navigate 3" P-traps
- Auto iris adjusts lighting automatically
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate light ring cover
- Industry standard 512HZ sonde
- 5.4" LCD monitor with AR film for optimal viewing in sunlight encased in an anodized aluminum housing mounted to the reel
- Protective acrylic, anti-glare monitor shield
- Video output jack for recording option
- Rugged and portable powder-coated steel frame
- Standard with 200 ft. of Kevlar braided 1/2" diameter push rod
- Secure-locking reel brake
- Line Capacity: 3" to 10"
- Camera Diameter 1.68in
- Cable Length 200ft of Kevlar braided 3/8" diameter push rod
- Power: 120v AC or M18 battery (not included)
- All eCAM units have a built-in Battery Cradle (Battery Not Included). Accepts a Milwaukee M18 or equivalent battery. Allows easy access to power for remote field work or where electricity is not available. Battery life is 6-7 hours.
Download the User Manual